Paula O asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

Need a Bad Credit Loan?

I am looking for a loan I have a poor credit score, looking for lenders that are willing to lend rather than waste time saying they do loans when they don't. If anybody has managed to get a loan with a reputable lender please let me know. I have a property for security but not much equity. Please reply with helpful answers as I don't need a lecture right now. thanks in advance. Scammers do not waste your time replying.

Honestly, prosper.com or a friend/relative (wich is a BAD idea) are the only solutions, if your bank can't do it.

The best solution, short term, is to earn more - or spend less - money. Otherwise, you'll be paying twice the amount for your loan (ex : 6,500$ loan @ 11.75%/y = 60 months X 155$ = 9,300$ - and that's a GREAT rate, with co-signer).

So, do everything to control the costs, and/or to earn more money : rent a room, sell your car, or any assets that you can live without.

On the top of that, find a way to put some money in a savings account, even if it's 20$/month !

After a year, when your credit score will increase, you'll be able to get a loan or consolidationn loan at a better rate.

Good luck !

If you have a poor credit score, it is difficult to get a loan from most banks and financial institutions. Credit is usually available only at a very high interest rate.Only few companies provide loan with poor credit score.Check out link for details.

http://www.acreditlibrary.com/prosper.

look into www.prosper.com