Do you think this will ever happen?

I was reading in a relatively black magazine this morning that the black people are waiting for Nelson Mandela to die so they can start their plan for the mass murder of all white people.

Do you think this will happen? Its not like our president would do anything to stop this from happening.

The magazine is called "MOVE" and it was in an article called Township Talk. They were talking about a e-mail that was circulated called the "Night of the Panga". Don't know how true it is but it is worth thinking about - how much longer can Mandela live for?

Favorite Answer

no it wont happen, and y wait for mandela.................his influence is minimal...............PS this rumour(urban Legend) has been doing the rounds for 30-40 yrs....................y would the blacks wait that long.....................its a load of crap that is being propagated and fuelled by right wingers trying to push their own agenda

Loving.........has it right

It is a prediction attributed to Siener Van Rensburg but whether it will happen in the apocalyptic manner forecasted remains to be seen. Perhaps it is reflective of White fears and the more they perpetuate this rumour amongst a largely easily influenced audience then the more they may become the prophets of their own fate.One thing that is for sure is that whilst Mandela is alive he acts as a brake on the ANC because of his status in the Western world. Once he is gone I feel pretty certain that the ANC will speed up their intentions to completely turn South Africa into a totalitarian State.It may turn out to be more about being unable to stomach Communism rather than murder which causes people to leave.

Not the first time I have heard this story/rumour floated.

The first time when I was just a child and the talk was that all domestic workers had arranged with others in the area so that they wouldn't kill the family they worked for but would go next door and do it and that person would come to this house etc.

Every white person was to be killed.

Now that was when I was still in school during the previous regieme - Interesting that they wait until Nelson Mandela is dead, what difference does he make to the situation? Is he considered the concious?

Its possible but I don't think feasable to execute such a plan.

• Vango

A relatively black magazine...hehehe. Was its cover dark grey?

The answer is NO.

Why?

1) 80-something year old Nelson is, either way, not capable of stopping a chameleon killing a fly.

2) I'm sure most black citizens would have nothing to do with such murderous nonsense.

3) America will be wringing its hands for a humanitarian excuse to invade SA and get their puffy little hands on our gold.

4) What will they do with the brown people and Indians? Kill the light brown ones and let the dark brown ones live?

5) Can you imagine the Xhosas and Zulus doing so much killing without succumbing to the temptation to start killing each other?

It's a hoax. This first saw the light of day under the term Uhuru - Night Of The Long Knives.

The "Night Of The Long Knives" is a fallacy doing the rounds attributed incorrectly to Siener Van Rensburg. There is no evidence of this in the recorded visions of Van Rensburg and it has been proved to be a groundless fact. The first and most glaring problem is the deliberate and incorrect translation of Uhuru which means freedom in Swahili.

The people spreading this rumour comprise perhaps 2% of a certain community - a small band of fanatics in the grip of apocalyptic fantasies who are spreading this false idea.

skeptic.za.org/ had the following to say about the logistics of the plan's execution:

" At an average of 14 people plus weapons per taxi, that's 5,000 taxis. That, in turn, is a single-file line about 25 km long. Not impossible, of course, especially if the infiltration is spread out over several hours, but highly unlikely that they should get through largely undetected. Also, consider the size of the supposed cover-up: several government departments, the police services, the army and the justice system, all of whom are expected to keep silent. There's an old saying (there always is one, isn't there?) that covers this aspect quite nicely: "Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead.""

Frik Pretorius who wrote Siener van Rensburg - profeet of waarsêer - Wat is die Waarheid? (ISBN 0-620-37153-6) has the following to say: "Please, whatever you do, don't fall for the horrible stories ascribed to this gentle old man. You would have heard stories of "a night of terror", "the night of the long knives" or "uhuru", etc. There is no evidence of this in the recorded visions and I have actually proven that this is a blatant and fabricated lie. Some people on the very far right have fabricated this information to score political points by playing on the emotions of a gullible public. Their aim is on the one hand to kickstart a rebellion, and on the other to create resistance to the visions amongst the more spiritually and politically balanced group."

Source(s): Siener van Rensburg - profeet of waarsêer - Wat is die Waarheid? (ISBN 0-620-37153-6)

No , i do not think this will happen. There are far too many different factions/tribes of black people who most certainly are not united in a "need" to kill whites. Innocent black people killed everyday , by other black people too.!!

The fact that most people seem to forget is that the crime is NOT just affecting white people but many black people too!!

If Mbeki stands for a third term as president then i will take it as a sign that SA is going to have a dictator and will go the same way as Zimbabwe. I truly hope the ANC (and opposition) do not allow this to happen because then everyone in SA will suffer not only the whites!!

Hello this is MR Cash

This could very well happen. Siener van rensburg predicted alot of the future of the white race in Africa.One of his predictions go about how one night around Johannesburg and Pretoria there will be mass muders of whites. Black people finally taking whats theirs.(night of the long knives)

Ive read a book called "The Prophet" by Saayman(forgot his first name sorry!!) and in this book it describes how the seer saw the union of South Africa, the rise of Apartheid, the rise of communism and ultimatley Mandela's election as first black president. He does however predict that whites will again govern South Africa and that the new govertment will be from the southern tip of Africa to as far north as Zambia.

I dont really believe all what was written and think it will be that way but I do believe that the future in South Africa is uncertain.Its not stable here. it would not surprise me if it did happen really!!

Mandelas death though is going to be the turning point of this saga.

Scarry ****!!!!!!

This "rumor" has been doing rounds for a number of years now. It is apparently a prophecy attributed to Siener van Rensburg and as a result a lot of white South Africans(and black South Africans too) are becoming increasingly unsettled. Many of those aware of this "prophecy" are beginning to panic. There are a number of opinions on this and whether Siener van Rensburg made this prediction is highly debatable. Some say it is the fabrication of the right wing movements to further their ambitions. http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/News/0,9... . Others say the high murder rate of white farmers in South Africa is a sign that the worst is yet to come

I know from experience that many black South Africans are bitter and want revenge. Many of them feel that the apartheid regime didn't pay for their "sins". But many others are tired of war. They have seen too much blood being spilt.. They just want a better life for themselves. They want to go on with their lives. A lot of their anger is now directed toward the government which is failing to deliver on what they promised, which is/was " A better life for all." I know because i am born and bred in Soweto. I know the general feeling among many black people(I am by no means speaking for all black people, experiences may vary).

I think the more this "rumor" is spread, the more likely it will happen. That may after all be the plan...

Source(s): The Herbal Book of Knowledge

, no one has time or energy for that bullsh$t! Just the mere suggestion of this is extremly offensive. Its the guilt that drives people tp write up nonsense like this. belive it if you want to but the truth is that whereever you go in life , Sh$t can happen , evenhere in the good ol USA, which by the way is one of the most controllled states in the world. If you wanna know what its like to live in the USA, then read George Orwells "!984" . The grass is truly not greener on the other side. Trust me on this, I have to live here.

For the question of whether this will happen or not, I really don't know, but I do care. Infact I'm scared. Have you guys watched the movie "Catch A Fire"? At the end of it they quote Mandela's speech saying: "You will never have peace in your heart until you learn to forgive". As much as I have had an experience of living in apartheid period and was negetively affected by it, I do look at it today as history and I have freedom to rise as much as I wish. My personal point of view is; let South Africa belong to everyone who lives in it (with or without Mandela). The only one thing that is beyond our control are those millions of uneducated people out there who cannot tolerate competition, but to kill their competitors. South Africans, we have to unite, I don't care if you are black, white, asian, or coloured. We just have to unite and pray that South Africa remains a peaceful and a fast-developing country now and after Mandela has gone.

Bollocks!

"Move" just like "Daily Sun" is full of sensationalist stories. I'm no big fan of such mags... especially when the front cover reads "granny flies into yard". What ****!

Read magazines that will help empower you as a woman, True love, Glamour or Cosmopolitan etc (they aren't only fashion mags).

I bet you the mag doesn't even cost more that R9 or so and most of this sensationalism is aimed at fairly educated people of quite low LSM's who cant afford the other magazines. Its like going into heat and seeing a photo shopped pic of Alicia showing more or less meat on her body.

If another "pinky, pinky" story came out, would you believe it? Mere pre schoolers managed to get an imaginary pal on the front page of a paper years ago, and I'm still stunned that stuff like that occured.

Source(s): Black person who has no intention of murdering anyone/thing for as long as she shall live.