I'm I a ***** for feeling the way I do ?

My mother is in the hospital.I do care and i don't.she really never been nice to me in less she won't something.she so pose to be dieing agen.it been like this for five year.But this time she is worse then the last time's.I have a lot of hurt and pain feeling in side of me .when i was little she use to hit the **** out of me all the time and put me down all the time.and she steel put me down.Idon't now why I feel like I just don't care.I care about she my mom.but i don't love her.She never let me.so a'm i beening a *****?

Favorite Answer

just be civil with her. you're a decent person. you shouldn't be expected to be crazy about your mom after what she's done to you.

it sounds like you're mother didnt teach you how to love because of the way has she treated you, if she never showed you love then how could you possible know how>>? its no wonder you dont love her...thats so sad.

At least show her you care until she passes away.

• Gary M

You're a good person.

it's natural . but don;t be rude to her, u don;t have to return what she gave u, u know these are her lsat days forgive and love her

God commanded to be nice to ur parent................ nice to her and take care of her...................... not coz of her but it is the command of God