I'm I a ***** for feeling the way I do ?

My mother is in the hospital.I do care and i don't.she really never been nice to me in less she won't something.she so pose to be dieing agen.it been like this for five year.But this time she is worse then the last time's.I have a lot of hurt and pain feeling in side of me .when i was little she use to hit the **** out of me all the time and put me down all the time.and she steel put me down.Idon't now why I feel like I just don't care.I care about she my mom.but i don't love her.She never let me.so a'm i beening a *****?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

just be civil with her. you're a decent person. you shouldn't be expected to be crazy about your mom after what she's done to you.

• 1 decade ago

it sounds like you're mother didnt teach you how to love because of the way has she treated you, if she never showed you love then how could you possible know how>>? its no wonder you dont love her...thats so sad.

• 1 decade ago

At least show her you care until she passes away.

• Gary M
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You're a good person.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it's natural . but don;t be rude to her, u don;t have to return what she gave u, u know these are her lsat days forgive and love her

• 1 decade ago

God commanded to be nice to ur parent................ nice to her and take care of her...................... not coz of her but it is the command of God

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.