If a racist uses blanket statements to classify a race...?

Then wouldn't their assumptions be tossed out by just one person of that race living differently. If a racist says that all immigrants are illegals, would that not be disproven by the ones that are citizens. If all Romani were considered to be thieves by racists. Wouldn't one Romani that lived a life of... show more Then wouldn't their assumptions be tossed out by just one person of that race living differently. If a racist says that all immigrants are illegals, would that not be disproven by the ones that are citizens. If all Romani were considered to be thieves by racists. Wouldn't one Romani that lived a life of philantropy dispel that stereotype? Any type of blanket statement with any race really. So, if their theories are disproven daily, how can they continue to use blanket statements to justify thier hate of a race. If they persisted in making the blanket statement although it has been disproven; wouldn't that be living a lie? What are your opinions?

**I always and forever ignore racist responses**
Update: Globalle, you make very interesting points. Here is where we disagree. Here is the difference. Asians have been shown to be statistically shorter than caucasions., All Asians are short. The difference is the second one is a blanket statement. The fact of the matter is just because over 50% of Asians(making it a... show more Globalle, you make very interesting points. Here is where we disagree. Here is the difference. Asians have been shown to be statistically shorter than caucasions., All Asians are short. The difference is the second one is a blanket statement. The fact of the matter is just because over 50% of Asians(making it a majority) are shorter than over 50% of caucasians does not mean that all are that way. This is the problem with racists, they take a percentage of a race (sometimes a small percentage) and make it apply to the entire race. For example, one racist said that black women all have babies out of wedlock. I responded that I was married and pregnant and disproved his hypothesis. He cussed and asked a similiar question although his "ideas" of black women had been obviously disproven.
8 answers 8