Why does everyone seem to be against Jehovah's Witnesses?

but finds no fault in Mormons, scientologists, Lutherans, Baptists, Catholics ect? It seems there are a lot of questions on here focusing on hate for the JW's but no one examining their own religion. Mormons~ Have a second "bible" written by a man named Joseph Smith who was a "prophet"... show more but finds no fault in Mormons, scientologists, Lutherans, Baptists, Catholics ect? It seems there are a lot of questions on here focusing on hate for the JW's but no one examining their own religion.

Mormons~ Have a second "bible" written by a man named Joseph Smith who was a "prophet" and they follow what he says in that book

Catholics~ Pray to Mary and "saints" which is never referenced in the Bible

and so on........ It seems to me that people are hating a religion who's people are the most peaceful, who preach the good news of salvation, who study the Bible on a regular basis ( we go 4 days a week), I have heard a lot of people say its because we have our own Bible.....EVERY religion does! I have a Lutheran, Catholic AND JW Bible....Please I would like to know honest opinions from honest people...and please do not judge because we dont celebrate holidays....trust me, I dont miss them and neither do the kids!!!
Update: AJ~ Scroll through religious questions on here and see how many are attacking JW's...then come back to me and apologize. I just want to know why there arent more attacking other religions....thats the question