Cadillac STS vs Infiniti G35?

i am interested in buying a new car but i cant decide between the Cadillac STS and Infiniti G35(coupe). I like that the cadillac has 5 seats compared to the infiniti which only has 4 seats. The deciding factors are which one looks better and which car is more reliable (performance). Ive always liked sports cars and the infiniti is a sports car but ive wanted a cadillac my whole life unfortunately they dont make cadillac sports cars with more than 2 seats and i need a car with at least 4 seats but i prefer 5. I think they take up the same amount of gas (if i get the v6) but if one takes up less than the other than thats also a deciding factor. so which car is better the cadillac or the infiniti?? also which would give me a better reputation for having a good car? i love the woodgrain on the STS but i hear the inifinitis are good all around? also which car attracts more girls? money is not a factor. what do you think? opinions please

keep in mind if i bought the cadillac sts it would be the v6 and the infiniti g35's are also v6

Favorite Answer

If you simply must have a 5 seater..you gotta go Cadillac.

If you can live with 4 seats...you'll enjoy the Infiniti much much more!

You should test drive them both. You'll realize that the responsiveness and road feel of the Infiniti is far superior and the G35 will be much for fun to drive.

Also the Infiniti is a "sexier" looking car that will turn more heads than the cadillac.

If cost is not a factor.... Go Infiniti. I've owned a new 97 Nissan Maxima....and now I own a new 2007 Altima 3.5SE (270 hp engine).

Both are a thrill to drive. I've test driven both the G35 and the STS. The STS is definitely a nice car..... but I fell in love with the G35.

Well sounds like you have a dilemma, but cadillac does have a roadster but its is pricey(xlr roadster). If your looking for the better car id have to go with the g35 handles alot better the exceleration is quicker the inside is very classy and its a great car all around.

I have a CTS but I do like the STS a bit more as it is classy looking , more luxurious and stands out more on the road! The G35 is seen just about everywhere and plus it is better to be seen in & get out of the STS! The Caddis do have alot of room and under sport mode function as the perfect fun sports car! I love hearing the cute growl on mine as I zoom by lol .Test drive them if you havent already and see the response you will get. Good luck in choosing and enjoy your new purchase!

Source(s): Cadillac Owner

I have personal worked on infiniti Ilove the way the car holds in the seat the simply way the dash are set up the way the handles . and all the cool modes that can be done to the car if you want more horse power and handling .

rec wait a faster version called a g37 or g38

Source(s): 15 year master tech nissan head tech

Infiniti G35 is better than Cadillac STS. It will attract more girls, but your apperance is the main thing. i F YOU are handsome you'll get more girls even if you drive a Moris Minor.

get a 1990 chevy 1500 454 ss

dude it all depends if u want a v8 monster thas a beast yeaa or a g35 coupe its quick and agile so make ur choice

Infiniti looks better

g35 are nice man, my friend had 1, thing was bad ***