what is your fav finisher and if u wre in the wwe what would u use?

my fav is sweet chin music and i would use that the stunner and twist of fate

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The sweet Chin music for sure!!! I LOVE hbk!! I have like a 5 min vid. of HBK handing out a SHI*T load of sweet chin music! And i love that move because he gets everyone pumped up by tuning up the band!! It's amazing!!

• 1 decade ago

I've got to go with Jake "the Snake" Roberts's DDT on both counts. No one has been able to duplicate it and today it looks weak, but when he did it, it looked like the end all! I did it to a friend of mine when we were 14 and his head actually popped. He was fine, but I still got in trouble for it.

Just for the record, the FU is a glorified body slam and does not look painful at all. I'd bet 2/3 of the locker room could use that move effectively.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know why but my favorite move has always been an ezuguri. I just think that it takes a very good and agile wrestler to pull one off and make it look AWESOME.

The only two people I have ever seen do a great enzuguri is Shelton, once. And of course one of my favs Y2J, he could do a hell of an enzuguri and I loved the lionsault to.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Favorites: Canadian Destroyer, Flipping Rock Bottom (C-4), Crippler Crossface

If I wrestled: Shining Wizard (made famous by The Great Muta, one of my all time favorites), Ankle Lock

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The Crippler crossface By Chris Benoit

and I would use the Crossface along with Carlito's modified swinging neckbreaker and Chris Jericho Lionsault

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Good question...

My Favorite is the Awesome Bomb, but I dont think thats me, I would probably use moonsaults and flips as signature moves, and my finisher Im still not sure but I do like STFs, and clutches, so it'll probably be a submission hold.

• My fav is pedigree

Id use Tombstone And Last Ride

• 1 decade ago

My favorite finisher is the Assault Driver Nick Mondo used to to.

If I was in WWE, I would use La Mistica.

• Sandy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

My favorites are the FU, STFU, Chick Kick, Batista Bomb and more!!! I will be in the WWE and i might use the Chick Kick cuz of Trish Stratus!! And the submission move would be the STFU cuz it is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!! It makes EVERYONE tap out!!!

Source(s): I ♥ CENA! Cena's #1 Fan
  • 1 decade ago

Jack knife powerbomb. A move soooo brutal that they banned Kevin Nash from doing it. And I have the strength to pull it off.

Source(s): Hollywoooooood
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.