can I do and go out as much as I want after im of my military afc/job?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Mrsjvb
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

not really. no. Even after training, you will most ;likely not be allowed to get a second job, for instance, nor will be able to take classes on your own without permission from your Chain of Command. And the military isn;t like a Mon-Fri 9-5 job. you will have duty days and work weekends and holidays. Then there is always the numerous training in the field you will be doing in anticipation of a deplkoyment.

But that doens't mean you won;t be able to kick back and relax once ina while, so long as you are not stupid, and are of legal age to drink and whatnot.

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I do not quite understand the question,. Please?

Do you mean after you're out of your Military MOS training??

OK.Once you're through with this, most of the time it's like a regular job.sure,you wear a uniform and salute officers, but much of the "BS" you experience in basic is gone.

As long as you do your job, they leave you alone.

Was this your question???

• 1 decade ago

What exactly are you asking? It's like any other job, unless you're on lock down. What do you plan on doing?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As long as you meet your military obligations, yes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

as long as your out of a training envoirment. one you get to yoru perm duty you can pretty much do whatever you want. unless your a f' up. then you prob wont.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.