can I do and go out as much as I want after im of my military afc/job?

• Mrsjvb
    Favorite Answer

not really. no. Even after training, you will most ;likely not be allowed to get a second job, for instance, nor will be able to take classes on your own without permission from your Chain of Command. And the military isn;t like a Mon-Fri 9-5 job. you will have duty days and work weekends and holidays. Then there is always the numerous training in the field you will be doing in anticipation of a deplkoyment.

But that doens't mean you won;t be able to kick back and relax once ina while, so long as you are not stupid, and are of legal age to drink and whatnot.

• TedEx

I do not quite understand the question,. Please?

Do you mean after you're out of your Military MOS training??

OK.Once you're through with this, most of the time it's like a regular job.sure,you wear a uniform and salute officers, but much of the "BS" you experience in basic is gone.

As long as you do your job, they leave you alone.

Was this your question???

What exactly are you asking? It's like any other job, unless you're on lock down. What do you plan on doing?

As long as you meet your military obligations, yes.

as long as your out of a training envoirment. one you get to yoru perm duty you can pretty much do whatever you want. unless your a f' up. then you prob wont.