I am an asian dude, and sadly i like white or latina chicks. Are they, in general, not interested in Asians?

I am an asian dude, and I just finished my freshman year at a university. To be honest I have a fantasy for white and latina females. I am so curious! Most asian dudes that i know aren't that into white/latina girls. I guess I am an anomaly. I had crushes on a few girls, but I was unsuccessful. I know I am not handsome according to today's standards of handsomeness, but I don't look repulsive. My eyes are bigger than typical Asian male eyes. I am 6', weigh 180, and am pretty athletic and ripped. I wear pretty nice clothes (Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Nautica, Tommy, etc). Some other positives include diligence (I go to a highly selective school and study hard) and politeness. These qualities, however, seem to be overshadowed by other things. According to a friend of mine who is a true player, I have some weakness in personality. I am somewhat introverted and not good at cracking jokes. I have lived outside of the US most of my life, and the language barrier may be responsible for this.

I am cultually Americanized to a certain extent, and I speak/read/write English fairly well, but there are times when I don't feel comfortable using the language. It will take some time until I feel more confident. I am sure the weaknesses I talked about keep me from having some success with girls I find attractive, but here are my questions: Do most white and latina ladies, to begin with, find Asian dudes unattractive? If yes, what are the reasons? I am not desperate or anything but I am really really curious.

Favorite Answer

I'm a white girl and I find asian guys attractive...you probably just havent met the right girl yet...why dont you join some new clubs at school to meet new people? dont be shy! and show some confidence when you talk to new girls...

Any reason for why they supposedly don't like you are stereotypes that are not necessarily true. You probably just haven't found the right girl yet. I'm half asian, half white so I think I know what you're saying because I find myself really attracted to hot asian guys but also to lesser-hot white guys because i find them more attractive overall. BUT, everyone is different. Everyone has a different ideal person in mind for Mr./Ms. Right and as for the language barrier, some girls(including myself) find foreign accents very sexy =] Good luck!

I even have an identical undertaking yet opposite. Im a white female whose involved in asian adult men and unattracted to white adult men. people think of im weird and wonderful yet dont hassle, there are some persons accessible. i in my opinion wish greater asian adult men have been into white ladies

I'm white and have seen some hot Asian guys. Many have buff bodies, and that's always a turn on .... on any guy for that matter. Sure, I'd go with an Asian guy.

why "sadly i like white or latina chicks" don't be sad about your preferences/interests. You are a great person for being open-minded so go after what interests you. :-) NEVER go out of your way to act like any of your friends. That's when your personality may come off as being fake, so as cheesy as it sounds, stay true and be yourself--afterall, you don't want someone interested in you because of who you could be-you want them interested in who you are NOW. :-)

I can't speak for White or Latina chicks as I am a white dude. I am completely attracted to Asian females. Do you have a sister?

I, personally, couldnt care less what color you are. All that matters to me is intelligence and personality. lots of other girls, however, sadly depend on looks for their love interests.

I dont know why, they just do. maybe go for the cute brainy girl who doesnt look like she's ever had anybody.. normally they look for intelligence, not looks.

Women think that Asian guys have small penises. Also, in America we value teeth, I know that good teeth are not as important in some other countries, so if your teeth are bad that is a HUGE turnoff.

i think that you shouldn't limit yourself on "white or latin" women...i mean you'll eventually meet someone who has something in common with you and that you're attracted to...don't rush into anything...most white girls aren't nice anyway...but thats just my opinion

Is all in the personality and your reputation if you want to be with a latin chick