I am an asian dude, and sadly i like white or latina chicks. Are they, in general, not interested in Asians?

I am an asian dude, and I just finished my freshman year at a university. To be honest I have a fantasy for white and latina females. I am so curious! Most asian dudes that i know aren't that into white/latina girls. I guess I am an anomaly. I had crushes on a few girls, but I was unsuccessful. I know I am not... show more I am an asian dude, and I just finished my freshman year at a university. To be honest I have a fantasy for white and latina females. I am so curious! Most asian dudes that i know aren't that into white/latina girls. I guess I am an anomaly. I had crushes on a few girls, but I was unsuccessful. I know I am not handsome according to today's standards of handsomeness, but I don't look repulsive. My eyes are bigger than typical Asian male eyes. I am 6', weigh 180, and am pretty athletic and ripped. I wear pretty nice clothes (Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Nautica, Tommy, etc). Some other positives include diligence (I go to a highly selective school and study hard) and politeness. These qualities, however, seem to be overshadowed by other things. According to a friend of mine who is a true player, I have some weakness in personality. I am somewhat introverted and not good at cracking jokes. I have lived outside of the US most of my life, and the language barrier may be responsible for this.
Update: I am cultually Americanized to a certain extent, and I speak/read/write English fairly well, but there are times when I don't feel comfortable using the language. It will take some time until I feel more confident. I am sure the weaknesses I talked about keep me from having some success with girls I find... show more I am cultually Americanized to a certain extent, and I speak/read/write English fairly well, but there are times when I don't feel comfortable using the language. It will take some time until I feel more confident. I am sure the weaknesses I talked about keep me from having some success with girls I find attractive, but here are my questions: Do most white and latina ladies, to begin with, find Asian dudes unattractive? If yes, what are the reasons? I am not desperate or anything but I am really really curious.
13 answers 13