FHA home loan in Vancouver Washington?

I need a FHA home loan in Vancouver Washington, has anyone had any really good experiances?

I am also not worried about credit score issues, my credit is spotless and the only thing is really lacks is maturity.

Also if you know of any other loan options for first time home buyers, I'm all ears! :)

Favorite Answer

FHA is a great government loan program. You can typically get FHA financing with just about any lender, I would recommend Countrywide. There is a cap on the maximum loan allowed but it would vary from county to county and the lender you choose can tell you what that would be for your area. The Minimum downpayment for an FHA loan is 3% and it can be gifted to you from a friend or relative if you don't have it, however there are programs out there that will cover the downpayment, such as Ameridream or CHAFA, be sure to ask the lender you choose about them. On an FHA loan the seller can contribute up to 6% of the sales price towards your closing costs. It is not a first time homebuyers program and you can own other homes as long as they are not financed through FHA. The biggest plus I think is that FHA loans are NOT FICO score driven, however all collection accounts, judgments and charge-offs have to be paid at closing of escrow. If you have a Bankruptcy, it must be discharged at least 2 years prior and for a foreclosure you must wait 3 years to qualify. Co-borrowers other than a spouse are allowed as well. Good luck!

There are plenty of things that could disqualify you for FHA, but there are also an array of solutions for those things. In most cases, FHA will accept a borrower if there is a letter explaining any credit issues. FHA also has a cap on the loan size, which varies county to county. FHA is the most lenient type of loan as far as lending in the current market. The underwriting is more common sense, than simply credit based. Best of luck..Email if you have specific questions.

Monuments and memorials, contemporary neighbourhoods, correct local flavour this is exactly what Washington, DC is; a spot unlike some other; exactly like this website hotelbye . Washington it's your property overseas with free museums and America's top yard. Washington is recognized all over the world as a symbol of the United States. Here, the area you cannot skip may be the Capitol. Capitol is the seat of the House of Representatives and the Senate. The huge dome, on the basis of the dome of St. Peter's in Rome, sticks out above all different Washington buildings. Like Washington itself, the building has grown over time considering that the key portion was built between 1793 and 1812. The past supplement, in 1958-62, increased the key façade wherever presidents get the oath. On another side, a marble terrace presents wonderful opinions within the mall and the city. The interior is resplendent with frescoes, reliefs, and paintings, particularly the rotunda under the great cast-iron dome with a threshold painting by Constantino Brumidi and large paintings of views from American record on the walls.

With its hill backdrop and downtown beaches, Vancouver has the rightly gained reputation of being one of the most wonderful towns on earth, with hotelbye you will have the opportunity to see this particular city. One of the places you'll need to see in Vancouver may be the Downtown Vancouver. Downtown Vancouver is wonderfully found on a peninsula in the Strait of Georgia bounded to the south by the delta of the Fraser River and to the north by a heavy fiord hitting much inland. Here you can also see the often snow-covered stages of the Coast Mountains. Stanley Park is one of the very most visited parks. Is a rich Peninsula Park of large woods nearby to Downtown Vancouver. A paved seawall journey encircles the green space, and many visitors take some time to discover on base or by bicycle. Inland, the park presents several things to complete, and visitors may invest a full day exploring attractions which range from the totem rods at Brockton Point to the west shore sea life at the Vancouver Aquarium. Spectacular opinions really are a standard through the entire park.

Yes, it is a great program that many people are taking advantage of since most other options dried up. I recommend Smart Choice Mortgage. They do business in most states and are your best opportunity for someone to say yes. ADDITIONALLY, IF YOUR CREDIT IS SUSPECT, THEY SOMETIMES FRONT THE MONEY TO GET YOU INTO A CREDIT RESTORATION PROGRAM SO THAT YOU CAN QUALIFY FOR A LOAN. Check out the free evaluation form at the source website and a Smart Choice loan officer will contact you within 24 hours. Good luck.

Source(s): www.totaldebtsolutionsllc.com

Yes, First CONGRATULATIONS! On taking advantage of economic empowerment by investing in Real Estate.

You picked a great area in Vancouver WA the fastest growing city in the state.

Go to the Vancouver Main office of WELLS FARGO and make an appointment with the WF Home Mortgage Consultant in their Store.

Wells Fargo is the #1 Mortgage and Home Equity Lender in Washington.

More information: www.wellsfargo.com

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Have a great week ahead!

GOOD LUCK! :-)

Source(s): FHA Home Loan Financing @ WELLS FARGO

I am a single mom from Maine. A friend refered me to a mortgage person in CT. I had no money, and needed to either buy, or find a new place to rent. My credit was good, but I was nervous about even trying because I had no money, (well, very little, maybe $1,200 in the bank) Bottom line was that he took me by the hand, actually answered his phone, and gave me his cell phone. I was a pest to him, but he treated me like I was his only customer. (he has been doing this for over 10 years) He is affiliated with a bank,so he was able to lend me money in Main, and I am sure Washington as well. He will talk to you and run scenarios, all at no charge. His name is Kevin, and you can email him at sunsetmortgagect@yahoo.com. He will gladly direct you to the website, and his company email if you wish to check him out.

good luck!!

• godged

Try US Funding. I have sent a couple people to them, and have been very pleased.

Source(s): Oregon Realtor