Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Nair vs Veet? I have sensitive legs.?

I am considering buying Nair Pretty (the cream) because I always cut myself shaving. Last time I used Veet I almost cried it hurt so bad. So I don't know what to use. What are your experiences with both and what do you prefer? I heard Nair smells bad.

Best Answer

Veet really almost made you cry? I've used Veet hundreds of times and I've never had a problem with it. Since that did'nt work just go with Nair.

lol nair does smells bad lol and at first i never head of veet so i was using nair yea it was cool so i though til i use veet i dies and went to haven omg i love it death i'll never shane again till forever i use the pink one i love it it worked for me and it might have hurt cause you left on to long that a big no no on the back it a little chart to tell you how long to keep it on well depends on what your veeting like yout arms alegs really 3 min is the max but extra 2 will do the trick no more no less

hope i helped

Source(s): veet rocks

every shaving cream absolutely STINKS , sorry

but thats easy to fix :put a bit of perfume but NOT near the shaved area becuz it can really hurt sensitive skin

i have never tried Nair (not easy to find in a supermarket in Madrid!) but Veet cream is nasty youve got 2 be really careful with it but there is a special Veet cream for sensitive skins that has been put on the shelves recently. try it! im using that one at the moment and its sooooo much better

hope i helped!

Find out who your local Avon dealer is and get Skin So Soft Hair Removal Cream. It doesn't smell bad, and it works great. They have one in a small tube for facial hair too. I would never use Neat, or Nair or any of those other ones.

any cream hair remover is going to stink. It's a harsh chemical. I use veet wax strips. It's painless after you spray on the prep spray they provide. And it lasts a pretty long time.

Veet it work well on my sensitive skin either way it will smell bad. but veet last longer too.

I only used veet and so i guess that is what I prefer.

Nair has many different scents I like either the "Cocoa Butter" or the "Cucumber Melon" they smell alright. & also it works great on my legs. I use it all the time!

why do you try waxing you legs, it better. than shaving or those smelly hair remover creams. the hair will take about 3-4 week to grow back, mines take 1 1/2 month to grow back,

Avon has a hair remove system, try it

http:// www.avon.com

Veet smells like crap. and it gave me a rash.