what happens when 2 people married and they both dont have experience of sex. where should they have to start?

me and my wife would b v both dont have any experience. just want to know how should v start for the very first time?

• Poppet
    Favorite Answer

Start at the top and work your way down. I'm just being silly...*grin* However, sex is normal and natural. So it should come naturally. I'm a firm believer that a good hot shared shower always breaks the ice. Wash each other. Get ALL the nooks and crannys. This will get you two use to having your hands all over each other. Then after that....I don't think you should have much problem.

For a modest book of positions, I have Anne Hooper's Kama Sutra. (Link.) http://www.amazon.com/Anne-Hoopers-Kama-Sutra-Hoop...

Here in the uk there are classes that you can attend to help with people that are shy and inexperienced you would a sex therapist. I am sure if you wanted that sort of help then the internet I a sure would come up with something in your area. There are some self help books too just try your library or again the internet.

• dad

Just jump in bed it will come natural . Kind of hard to fined the hole at first but the fun of it all

As far as i remember just start kissing and touching and let the passion over take you both.

There isn't anything to worry about there. That will happen naturally.

UH..... I am sure you can figure it out. If you are married, I am sure you have worked on it, right?

Plenty of books out there.

I HAVENT BEEN WITH ANY ONE BUT MY HUSBAND AND AS I REMEMBERR I HAD NO PROMBLES FINDING MY WAY AND KNOWING WHAT I LIKED AND WHAT WAS GOOOD FOR HIM SO SAY HELLLO AND GET STARTED

star kissing and it will continue

...with precaution and...slowly!!...but a lot of kisses and caresses before.....be careful.

live and learn