Are you happy?

if so....what makes you happy?

Favorite Answer

I think everyone is always trying to seek happiness, and yes I am happy most of the time. I don't think it is possible though to always be happy. We always have ups and downs in our lives, but the important thing is to never let yourself stay down. I think the easiest way to obtain true sustainable happiness is to fill your life with things you love. With a career you love, and with the people you love surrounding you. We all start out as empty glasses, so if you want happiness then fill every facet of your life with things that make you happy. I also draw most of my optimism and happiness from my religion. Now I am not saying you can only be happy through spiritual means, but in my experiences it makes it incredibly easier. So I hope this helps, but happiness like it says in the constitution is something that needs to be pursued.

Well firstly let me tell you that you have got to see the movie The Secret, it will make you understand every feeling you have ever had! :-)

Secondly, Yes I am happy. I find happiness in my gratitude. It is because I am grateful for things that we all take for granted at times that I can stop and feel moments of happiness that bring my whole day together. I tell myself, first thing in the morning that it's gonna be a great day and then I begin to think about everything that I am grateful for and I think about all the people and things I love.

I think happiness takes effort. It is something you have to tell yourself and make yourself feel through the things you love to do and being with the people you love, as well as taking every little thing in your life with great appreciation and worth. Knowing that there is something beautiful in every little thing around you, and appreciating it.

Love, compassion and hope shared between others and myself. . That is my happiness! :-D

Alot of the time , not all because there are irritants that get to me . Hmmmmm what makes me happy, sunny days, good music to listen to, good food to eat, friends, family, my cat and her loud purr, being alive and able to do what I can when I can without worrying whether someone else likes or dislikes what I do. Being the age I am , mid fifties and knowing I've learned alot and am still learning.

Good books, good converstation in person or thru email. Contributing in some small way to world.

I'm pretty optimistic most of the time too and believe that for the most part people are good and have benign and kind hearts and motives.

Yes most of the time but I think happiness comes and goes like like most moods do.Somestimes I feel sad but it doesnt last for long the same as happiness.Right now I think I am in love and that makes me happy

Hmm. I'd have to say right now I'm content. I'm a little mad at a site I'm on, it won't let me in my account. But right now I'm chatting with my friends and answering questions. What makes me happy is having a good idea, reading a good book, taking a good nap, punishing a friend's bad bf, drawing a good charrie, the usual. Oh, and the occasional sarcastic remark.

• holly

Lots of things make me happy but we can't be happy all the time. Sometimes things happen which make us sad. Happy is overrated.... enjoyment of life is more fulfilling.

I am happy because of many reasons..

Some of them are:-

1)My friends always keeps me happy

2)When Iam helping some one I feel very happy

3)When some one changes into good by listening to my words then I feel happy

4)When some one supports me at critical time them I am happy

5)Since god has given me all the things required I am happy(like eyes,ears,legs,hands)

and many more reasons.....

I guess generally, I'm happy. I don't feel restricted from being myself anymore, and it's just the feeling of freedom.

Basically yes and only I can make myself happy.

Once my freedom is compromised I am not happy. It's the only thing that really belongs to me.