? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩英文達人幫我翻譯一下.....<急>

請英文達人幫我翻譯一下下面這篇文章,因為是要報告用的,所以麻煩翻好一點>"<,請不要直接用翻譯網站翻,感謝

在亞洲國家裡,日本是我最想去但是還沒有去過的國家,雖然日本在物價上比台灣貴,但是他有許多特色以及文化都深深的吸引我。首先,是日本的美食,常常在日本節目上看到的蓋飯以及拉麵,這些東西雖然在台灣都看的到,但是每每在電視上看到,就很想立刻飛到日本去嚐嚐這些美食。另外,還有東京的迪士尼樂園,常常在電視或雜誌上面都會看到有關的介紹,讓我想去體會一下日本與台灣遊樂園之間的不同。最後,我還想去日本有名的寺廟,因為聽說日本的寺廟有些很靈驗,所以讓我想去參觀並且祈求一些願望;除了這些,更希望可以認識到更多的日本文化。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

中:在亞洲國家裡,日本是我最想去但是還沒有去過的國家,雖

然日本在物價上比台灣貴,但是他有許多特色以及文化都深

深的吸引我。

英:In the Asian countries, Japan is the country where I want to go but not be yet most, though Japan expensive than Taiwan at price, it has a lot of characteristic and culture deep attraction I.

中:首先,是日本的美食,常常在日本節目上看到的蓋飯以及拉

麵,這些東西雖然在台灣都看的到,但是每每在電視上看

到,就很想立刻飛到日本去嚐嚐這些美食。

英:First , it is table delicacies of Japan, what has been often seen in the Japanese program covers meals and hand-pulled noodles, though things these arrive in what Taiwan think, see on TV each time, want to fly to Japan to taste these table delicacies at once very much.

中:另外,還有東京的迪士尼樂園,常常在電視或雜誌上面都會

看到有關的介紹,讓我想去體會一下日本與台灣遊樂園之間

的不同。

英: In addition, there is Disneyland of Tokyo , will see relevant introductions on the TV or the magazine often , let me want to realize the difference between Japan and amusement park of Taiwan.

中:最後,我還想去日本有名的寺廟,因為聽說日本的寺廟有些

很靈驗,所以讓我想去參觀並且祈求一些願望;除了這些,

更希望可以認識到更多的日本文化。

英: Finally, I also want to go to the famous temple of Japan, because hear that the temple of Japan is very efficacious , let me want to visit and pray for some hopes; Except these, hope to realize more Japan culture even more.

好了!幫您翻好了!

希望能幫上您的忙!

Source(s): by myself

我自翻的~~希望口已幫到你~~^ˇ^

In the Asian countries, Japan is the country where I want to go but not be yet most, though Japan expensive than Taiwan at price, he have a lot of characteristic and culture deep attraction I. First of all, it is table delicacies of Japan, what has been often seen in the Japanese program covers meals and hand-pulled noodles, though things these arrive in whom Taiwan think, see on TV each time, want to fly to Japan to taste these table delicacies at once very much. In addition, there is Disneyland of Tokyo, will see relevant introductions on the TV or the magazine often, let me want to realize the difference between Japan and amusement park of Taiwan. Finally, I also want to go to the famous temple of Japan, because hear the temple of Japan is very efficacious, let me want to visit and pray for some hopes; Except these, hope to realize more Japan culture even more.

Source(s):