Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

What do you think of these little known facts concerning Israel?

12. Did you know that Israel stands in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council Resolutions?

13. Did you know that Israel is explicitly dedicated to the policy of maintaining a distinct Jewish character?

14. Did you know that Israel's current Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, was found by an Israeli court to be "personally and directly responsible" for the Sabra and Shatilla massacre in Lebanon where more than a thousand innocent Palestinian men, women, and children were axed to death or lined up and shot in cold blood?

Favorite Answer

Israel is the last apartheid state.

Did you know that Ariel Sharon had a heart attack more than a year ago and isn't the Prime Minister of Israel? Did you know that Ehud Omert is the Prime Minister of Israel? Did you know that the Palestinians ambushed the Lebanese army and has waged war on people that allow them to live in their land? Did you know they seem to do that everywhere they go?

Did you know that firing rockets at innocent civilians from Gaza into Sderot is in defiance of countless UN Security Council violations and infinite human rights violations?

Did you know that Israel is a Jewish state and that there are multitudes of Islamic states, but only one Jewish one?

Really?

What I do know is that the Land of Israel belongs to the Jewish people given to them by the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Did you know that one? Did you know that radical Islamists want to destroy the Jewish people and that all they want is land? They also want to rule the world, which will never happen! Did you know that terrorists groups such as Hamas, Jihad, Al Quada, etc.....that these groups don't like the Jewish people and Christians and that they have a history of terrorists crimes that they think that by blowing themselves up will give them 72 or is it 71 virgins, that they are doing this for their god??? Did you also know that the radicals are being brainwashed by their leaders?? So much you don't know. It is a lie that the land belongs to the Arabs, one BIG LIE. No such name as Palestine. You have been told lies all your life.

I stand with Israel. Who do you stand for?

12. Yes

13. Youre point?

14. He in a coma right now

Yup, knew all those facts... which is surprising, since I live in America, where we only see the goodie-goodie side of Israel.

I don't believe your facts but I do hope Israel maintains a distinct Jewish character.

I do know that the Jews are no longer 'victims'.

I am trying to find out more about Israel.

E-mail me some links, please.

We only get one side, here in the US.

Hey Great. Why dont you post this in the proper section.

Sharon is no longer PM, so how can I believe your other statements.

I knew what type of poster you would be as soon as I saw your question.

Source(s): Be more original.