Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Ladies.. if you loved a guy enough could you share him with another woman?

Let's pretend you fell in love with a guy.. but he had a girlfriend already who he loved very much.. but he loved you too.. and she really liked you too and was willing to share him with you.. if you loved a guy enough could you share him?

Favorite Answer

i willing to share everything but not bf/husband.

um... okay why don't you think about it? Don't you think if she was willing to share him with another girl, doesn't that even tell you that she doesn't love him that much? Lol.... if she's willing to share him with someone else, anybody would have to question her love for him. If she truly loves him, she wouldn't agree to do that.

Source(s): Common sense

NO! what are you thinking??? you can only truly love one person...maybe its lust you feel for the other girl...pick which one you love more...and your "if you loved a guy enough, could you share him" is very lame...if you rally love someone, you wouldnt want to share them with anybody!

• That would be very difficult. Of course, I cannot speak for other gals here, but because my heart is so connected to my head...and I love and crave intimacy... to share that aspect of one on one relationship with him and be able to give to him every aspect of myself knowing he is doing this with someone else would be utterly impossible. Simply put, I wouldn't do it.

What the hell is going on? As if a relationship with two people is not complicated enough. Do u think u can handle two girls? Threesomes are nice for fun not for relationships.

no, i would not want to share my man with another women.

but if had a gilfriend that he stated that he love, then why

would he be with you saying he loves you as welll. sound

like he play with both of you. simple he has his cake and

his pie and course he would not have a problem if he

can have both women which is what he has right now it

just they dont know about each. it all about RESPECT.

NO, i don't care how much love it is, because by then end of it she is only going to be getting part of your heart. She will end up sooner or later getting heart broken.

no, i wouldnt do that. i dont like sharing anything especially men.

No....never

Stupid Stupid Stupid!!! If love was involved at all in this triangle, this wouldn't be a question. You haven't seen drama yet... go ahead and do it... stupid, stupid, stupid.

Source(s): experience