babyblue2pie asked in SportsBoxing · 1 decade ago

How To Fight/win a fight at school?

Hi im babyblue2pie's cuz and Im in mIddle School

My school has many fights and ppl are starting to jump ppl and my friend might be getting jummped.Im a girl and I wanna Know how to fight.In my school you have to know how to fight u cant say u can and then when it comes down to it U lose.

Just awnser my question please!

Im not fighting If they were to call me names I would only Fight if They Hit me and was all redy to fight Im not tryin to get inna fight but if the ***** hits me we are gonna fight

• jc
    Favorite Answer

if you get jumped theres nothing you can do... keep your arms up to protect yourself and kick them in the privates if you have to it always works or throw sand in their faces its quite funny

Yah, you've gotten a lot of bad advice here. Take some kind of martial arts, kickboxing or whatever. A good instructor will be able to best teach you all you need to know, plus give the you discipline to not fight. Your training will also positively affect you in ways you won't realize until years after getting out of the jungle called public school.

There really is only one tactic in a street fight, and it's the same "technique" that Buster Douglas used against Mike Tyson, and I quote, "Hit him hard, and hit him a lot." It's just that simple. Drill your opponent and keep drilling until he stops moving.

Hey,

First, the primary concern of your day should be about getting the education you need. I understand that there is fighting going on in your school, but for the most part, thats people getting involved in the politics, groups, and goings on that have nothing to do with the actual reason you are there.

In other words, if you keep to the people that you know are your friends, mind your business, and dont get involved...for the most part you can walk thru any school only minorly bothered by all of that.

But if you do have to fight...trust me when I tell you that boxing and wrestling have no hope of helping you. Unless you have blinding speed (comic book like) and can hit eight people simultaneously, or you have SEVERLY long arms and can wrestle all twelve people at the same time (grabbing one and taking them to the ground leaves you at the bottom of the pile getting kicked by everyone else)....its not a good idea.

If you find yourself cornered...and you think your life is threatened...you find something either blunt (like a stick) or bladed (like a knife)...and the first thing that comes vaguely close to you...completely trash it. If that means picking up a jagged piece of metal off the ground and ramming it into someones eye....than do it....and while everyone else is trying to figure out why blood is squirting out of his head...RUN LIKE HELL!!!!!

But understand....once you decide to do that....they will be waiting for you the next day.

So....best bet....dont worry about proving yourself to people that will never give you respect and want to see you hurt. Dont involve yourself with their affairs...and in kind...you wont be effected by them.

• Myself

If your going to be fighting one on one. then a lead right hand is a good option. If some chick get in your face and is going to harm you don't let her throw the first punch throw a straight right hand aimed at the middle of her face. This will stun her for sure then follow up with a barrage and this should end the fight if others jump in throw hooks in all directions don't let anyone close and if you get tired then cover up. with both hands and don't let anyone take you off your feet. Good luck little sis. School is a harsh place sometimes you gotta fight to survive.

Source(s): Marquess of Queensbury

you have gotten some bad advice here

use your elbows to take shots at the body, make a whole lot of noise, and act crazy. Protect your balls. Kick and bite and scratch.

this is advice for when you are attacked.

someone will break up the fight---never attack a person who is breaking up a fight.

no one wants to mess with a crazy person. Practice with your elbows, on a heavy bag, to get after the body. Very few people can take a body punch.

make a lot of noise

it'll get broken up soon enough

keep making noise

again

this only applies to when YOU are ATTACKED

e-me sometime---B

if a good fighter comes against a bad fighter and the good one thinks they will lose, if they are scared, then they are gone. Be confident and only if necessary, grab their hair and start using an uppercut on their nose until there's blood on your hands, let go and they will probably back off, if that fails, get out of there

Source(s): pie

Punch the person in the crotch. It's hurts guys and girls, so don't worry about it not affecting someone. But, if I guy hasn't hit puperty yet then it will just tickle them.

to get stronger for the fight do pushups every day adn do sit ups to toughin up your stomach for the impact of the blows.

If you get jumped, then there's not much you can do except take out as many people as you can...Grab the nearest bottle, stick etc...and use it until they stop...If that doesn't work, then RUN FOREST, RUN!!!!

hit them in the knees with something, or kick their legs out from under them, if ya hurt their legs, and get em down you can whip em.