Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Men, which fragrance makes women smell the sexiest?

I've read some suggestions that vanilla-based fragrances are the sexiest to men.

Several other suggestions that I've seen specify fragrances such as Cool Water for Women or various Victoria's Secret scents.

There are a few others that say that spicy fragrances like Cinnabar, Opium or Obcession are the sexiest on women.

So, guys, which fragrance for women do you think is the sexiest?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

moschino - love.

seriously, it is HOTT

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I'm not a guy, and I don't know what fragrance smells sexiest to them, but I read in a magazine that the fragrance of grapefruit makes a person appear "prettier" to others.

• 3 years ago

you could attempt Amorito with the help of TBS, yet for now this is been discontinued :( attempt L'instantaneous de Guerlain pour Homme Eau intense Guerlain for adult men or Tom Ford Tobbaco Vanille yet i have self assurance both will fee you plenty (both are niches). fairly, when you're the guy who doesn't care about gender classification Love Potion with the help of Oriflame will be effective lol. Mexican Cocoa Pacifica for women and adult men is a unisex fragrance. %. Rabbane's XS element with rose on the bottle includes chocolate contained in the girls version. would contain chocolate contained in the adult men's besides.

• 1 decade ago

my husband tells me that he loves the smell of secrets tropical radiance body spray and karmala from avon ( it has a exotic smell to it)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

vanilla, pumpkin pie & lavendar are the best smells that men most respond to.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.