Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 1 decade ago

Hannah Montana BRYANT CONCERT!?

Does any one no anything about the free hannah montana concert in new yor for good morning america? Is it like a real concert or will she only sing one song? Please tell me all that you know.

Thanks

• Favorite Answer

GMA Summer Concert Series

Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana

Friday, June 22

7:00am – 9:00am

Upper Terrace

Live from the Good Morning America stage, some of the best acts in the world perform in the park throughout the summer.

All concerts are free and open to the public and are broadcast live on ABC Television Network’s Good Morning America every Friday.

Come to the park to see your favorite artist, as well as say hello to GMA’s Diane Sawyer, Robin Roberts, Chris Cuomo, and Sam Champion. If you want to get as close to the stage as possible, arrive at the park no later than 7:00 a.m.

For information about the series, go to abcnews.go.com/GMA.

Hannah is amazing. I didnt hear anything about that but my guess would be just a song or two.

I don't know anything about free Hannah Montana tickets.

But I do know that she rocks!!!:-)

shes only gonna sing one song.......at least thats what i heard

I COULD FXING KILL HANNAH MONTANA. she is sooo annoying her and her friggin gums when she miles. and he ugly teethh uhhhh !

• V

ew i hate her