18th birthday party... "club theme"... need ideas!?

I am planning to have a "club" them for our (my sister too, we're twins :P) 18th birthday party. We already rented a hall and are planning to rent a DJ. I'm planning to have glow sticks and such.. but i'm out of ideas for decoration and favors. Do you think dancing is enough to entertain... show more I am planning to have a "club" them for our (my sister too, we're twins :P) 18th birthday party. We already rented a hall and are planning to rent a DJ.

I'm planning to have glow sticks and such.. but i'm out of ideas for decoration and favors.

Do you think dancing is enough to entertain people? Because I was planning to have a casino themed party and have some poker tables and such, but it might be too much to make sure there was a dealer there the whole night.

Also, does anyone have a list of virgin (non-alcoholic) drinks that can be offered? I will have a bar htere (some of my relatives are coming) but I want it to be fun to come up and order a drink.