Here is a herb remedy that will work.
1. Take 1-3 droppersful of Echinacea Plus Tincture (at herbdoc.com or another qualified site) to strengthen the immune system.
2. Rub Garlic oil ALL over the affected area (Garlic will kill anything if you use enough of it)
3. Give 1-3 glasses of Activated Charcoal Slurry per day (to absorb the toxins out of the blood)
4. Mix equal parts of Aloe Vera Gel, Slippery Elm Powder and Activated Charcoal Powder together (absorbs the toxins externally)
5. Apply a thin layer of this mixture over the AFFECTED area(s).
6. Continue this treatment, until the desired Results are achieved.
This is healing at it's highest point.
Eczema is often called Dermatitis, and may be a symptom of an omega-3 fatty acid deficiency. Eczema can be due to allergies, allergies secondary to digestive disorders such as hydrochloric acid deficiency, rashes secondary to immune diseases, genetic metabolic disorders, and/or nutritional deficiencies, especially of niacin (vitamin B3) and B6, as well as other B vitamins.
To minimize your risk of developing eczema, avoid irritating substances, wear natural nonirritating materials, use soothing ointments, and check to see if dietary, nutritional, and/or and allergy-causing factors need to be considered.
Other ideas that will help:
Juice Therapy: The following juice combinations can help speed healing: black currant and red grapes; carrot, beet, spinach, cucumber, and parsley; and wheat grass juice.
Nutritional Supplementation: Vitamin A and GLA (gamma-linolenic acid), an omega-6 essential fatty acid found in high quantities in evening primrose oil, have both been shown to improve the symptoms of eczema. Vitamin E. Other useful supplements for preventing and reversing eczema include vitamin B complex, vitamin B6, vitamin E, magnesium, and zinc.
Topical Treatment: Apply evening primrose oil directly to cracked and sore areas of the skin. A topical paste made from ginkgo and licorice root extract has also been shown to improve eczema symptoms.
Best of health to you
experienced healing and educating many years