What type of shoes you consider are the best?Explain why!?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

well..i really like flats mostly becuz i dont like wearing open sandels etc.

Source(s): ♥GO FLATS♥
  • këlly
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I definitely think that Converse are the best. They're extremely comfortable, and look good with anything that I wear. Plus they look good on all kinds of people. There are so many fake brands that try to copy Converse, but Converse will always be the official shoe of that kind.

• 1 decade ago

Eliza B's, they're comfy flip flops that go with tons of different outfits.

-You can wear them for a long time

-They're SUPER comfy

- They go with a lot of outfits

- They have a good fit and don't fall off easily

TIPS- If you're going to buy some, the size is one lower than your usual shoe size.

• Converse and Vans....they're comfy and come in so many different designs you can find something to exactly match your personality and tastes. And as far as most shoes go, they're pretty cheap - $40-$60.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Amanda
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Converse!!! Thay go with anything...Any Style!!! EVERYTHING. NO JOKE!!!!! ANY COLOR>> What is not to like about them. They are perfect. You can be goth, rocker, preppy, or even sporty !!!!!The colors and patterns could be listed for days...there are a lot!!!!

• 1 decade ago

UGGS they are so comfy! & sandals because you can just slip them on and show people your painted nails. Lol.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

flats and ugg boots

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.