Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 1 decade ago

why is victor newman from days of ower lives soap opra such a beef cake?

victor newman is a hunk of beef cake and a stud muffin to every girls fantisy.. so my question is... how did he get so hot?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Victor Newman is from the young and the restless

there is also a Victor in Days of our lives but his name is Victor Kiriakis ( in real life he is Jennifer Aniston's dad) I do not think either one are hot stud muffin's.... I think EJ Wells and the old Shawn Brady (Jason cook) from Days of our lives are hot stud muffins!!! AND the guy who used to play Fox Crane on Passions ( Justin Hartley) he is the Hottest stud muffin in daytime soap opera history!!!..... from Guiling light I think Gus is cute! and Coop ( Henry Cooper-Bradshaw) is hunky!!... BUT Victor Newman and Victor Kiriakis are NOT stud muffins in my eyes!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • C S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Victor Newman is on The Young and the Restless

• Victor Newman is on The Young and the Restless.

• 1 decade ago

Victor is from Young and the Restless. Are you thinking John Black from Days Of Our Lives?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ya got your soaps mixed up buddy! Victor is handsome on the Y&R; but more like a round steak, rather than beef cake. Rethink this and rewite this to the correct character you are thinking of.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Victor Kiriakis is a part-time player on DOOL - played by John Aniston - not to be confused with Victor Newman played by Eric Braeden (nee Hans Gudegast).

{EDIT} For what it's worth, John Aniston is in his 70's while Eric Braeden is 66 and keeps himself in shape by boxing and running.

• Bren
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Victor Newman is on The Young and the Restless...........

He is not hot, but his son,Nicholas Newman is!!!

• 1 decade ago

victor has been on y&r for over twenty years.....i m not sure if you are thinking of the right person.(stud muffin) victor?????

• 1 decade ago

No idea what you are talking about. Victor is not hot.

• beachy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

He's on Y&R and he has been a hottie for a LONG TIME, he must take very good care of himself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.