why does this happen?

why do people hide things from their "best friend"

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

they do that becuse they are afraid of you judging them, i know it sounds weird , you would think that because you are their best friend they would tell you rite?

but put it this way , just put your self in their shoes for a bit k? hope this helped :-)

• 1 decade ago

Somethings have to remain secret from even the best friends. Some secrets are too personal to even talk about. Hiding regular things are people don't know how to break it. People are still just people. They like to have a little secrecy!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well sometimes they r embarrassed or ashamed of whatever it is they are hiding... like i know someone that cuts herself and she doesnt know why... she isnt my best friend ... but whenever someone asks what happens she gets quiet.. and gives me a wink like oh no.. i dont know i think supposive best friends should share err thing with one another... but thats just me.. cuz i know sometimes people think they cant trust you or somethin...its a hard sitation though.. cuz my best friends that live in different states named veranda, chyliyah, and etta tell me errthing .... so good luck....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

somethings u cant share. u just cant and sometimes its best to figure things out on your own!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Maybe they are too embarassed to talk about it.Or feel it is too private to mention.We all have some secrets we don't share or should have.

• 1 decade ago

I wish I knew, I've been F-ed over by my bestfriends a lot because of lies!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.