Do I need to change my address 3 times with the United States Postal Service?

I am changing my address with the United States Postal Service online and my address is also my business address. My company is called "ABC HANDYMAN CORPORATION"

Some mail comes addressed to the business as ABC Handyman while others say ABC Handyman Corp. while others say ABC Handyman Corporation

3 different variation.

When I file the change of address with the United States Postal Service online, should I do it 3 times with all 3 variations or is just doing one of them sufficient?

Favorite Answer

i would just register my companies address once its less confusing for the sorting dept

I just moved to a larger location and have had problems with my mail. I did have to make address changes for multiple names. My name the business name and my name with my maiden name. The best thing to do is have your mail held at the post office and call everyone you can and let them know you moved.

• Lily

One is enough. They do a good job at forwarding all mail. I have stuff sent. Inc, LLC, no ending and always have gotten my mail including the stuff forwarded.

Source(s): Personal experience

Just give them the one that seems most appropriate to you, and if a package comes with another of those names, the delivering person will sort that out themselves.