Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is there a non offensive synonym for vagina that can be used in mixed company?

Men have many terms that they call their organ. But the ones for the female private part are, for the most part crude and vulgar. Vagina just sounds a tad to medical. Do you know any terms that could be used?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Va-jay-jay or ka-re-knee...My sister came up with these for you....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Seriously...any conversation which includes a discussion of human anatomy should be mature enough to use the proper terminology. Part of the reason so many people are so 'uptight' over the natural beauty and wonder of a human body is our reluctance to admit we know so little about it. Why should we be ashamed of what we all have? Any differences are very minor..trust me! The only truly 'non offensive' term is the proper term...and if that makes you uncomfortable, then you probably shouldn't be having that conversation at that particular time. If you need another word...then it isn't a serious conversation anyway..and the punch line will probably work better with a different 'term of endearment' or whatever...

Source(s): former medic...seen enough to not wonder anymore...you got nuttin I haven't seen before.
  • 1 decade ago

Lilly

• just steer away from it

you would sound like a stupid idiot trying to say it without saying it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

We all refer to it as our "hoo-ha"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How about "crotch"? That works for both.

• 1 decade ago

ying-yang

crotch

whole

• 1 decade ago

vagina. It is what it is.

• 1 decade ago

cootchie

• teddy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

OMG, my granny referred to it as your "gaga." Please, whatever you do, don't use that one!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.