What would you pick for the government's priorties?

We have several issues, high price of gas, jobs leaving the country, crime, global warming, war, terrorism, health care, immigration, education or something else. What would be your top 3 choices and why?
Update: I see some impressive answers. I do not care that some of you pick something other than my choices. In fact my current pick for best answer has stuff I had not considered.
Update 2: I think a real attempt to stop illegal drugs is needed. Meth is destroying places. Education is going to be a huge problem as many of the people who were getting PhD's were from other countries who now can get good educations in their home country. The job situation is going to get much worse. Good... show more I think a real attempt to stop illegal drugs is needed. Meth is destroying places.

Education is going to be a huge problem as many of the people who were getting PhD's were from other countries who now can get good educations in their home country.

The job situation is going to get much worse. Good paying jobs are flying out of this country and many people can not find a comparable job.