blehheh asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

do u like mcd or bk?

i like mcd

Favorite Answer

this question has been asked so many times that i already lost count believe me, i think that at Bk's they take so long just to take your order you can be standing in line with no one in front of you and no one standing behind you and the cashier will still continue doing what ever the heck he/she is doing and the managers can care less for the service they'll be staring at you like if you were a freak from another world and not do anything about it. At mcd's the service is great, fast and they don't have you waiting for your food, as per quality i prefer Bk's burgers, expensive, but better. so there you go i prefer both anyhow!!!!

It's kinda hard to choose ya know?! If I absolutely HAD to choose I would choose MCD. They are open 24-7 and stuff, and there is a GREAT selection! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Big and Tasty! It is sooooo good!

Source(s): Personal Experience lol!

i used to mcd then i switch to bk now i'm going back to mcd because bk whopper is losing it's grilled flavor. you don't even see thw grill marks no more.

I prefer McDonalds over Burger King.

McDonald's

i like mcdonalds

everytime i go to bk my burgers are always cold

neither. i havent eaten at a fast food joint in 9 years. u eat there u end up obese

the bk, it has a good quality hamburgers.

idk... cause mcd fries are really good but if u havent tried bk chicken fries well then u nedd to try then there so so good try um if u havent um.. !

i like them both