Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 1 decade ago

Where can I buy a passport holder?

I am going to Europe in less than five days and I need to buy a passport holder. The chaperone going with me says to get one that goes around my neck but I don't know where to get one. I don't want to get one off the internet. I need one ASAP and going to a store is quicker. Can anyone please help me. I live in Quincy which is near Tallahassee so if anyone lives around this area and knows where to get one please answer. If you don't but know where to buy one PLEASE let me know! Thank you so much for your time!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Any store that sells luggage should have them. I saw them at Walmart the other day

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Passport Holder Walmart

• beelar
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Passport Covers Target

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Where can I buy a passport holder?

I am going to Europe in less than five days and I need to buy a passport holder. The chaperone going with me says to get one that goes around my neck but I don't know where to get one. I don't want to get one off the internet. I need one ASAP and going to a store is quicker. Can anyone...

Source(s): buy passport holder: https://biturl.im/KGBev
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Any store that sells luggage should also have passport holders -- especially the major department stores in any good-sized mall. Some travel agencies also have travel-related merchandise for sale.

• 4 years ago

go to a designer store and ask for a passport holder...

• 1 decade ago

Enjoy Europe To bad your not of legal age i would say bring back duty free liqour.Law state 1 bottle but i never had problem bringing back liqour from europe some duty and some not

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think Walmart or K-Mart if u have 1 there. I'm also going 2 europe! Have FUN!

• 1 decade ago

Walmart - travel section

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Target also carried these in a couple of different styles.

Have a great time!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.