Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 1 decade ago

Where can I buy a passport holder?

I am going to Europe in less than five days and I need to buy a passport holder. The chaperone going with me says to get one that goes around my neck but I don't know where to get one. I don't want to get one off the internet. I need one ASAP and going to a store is quicker. Can anyone please help me. I live in Quincy which is near Tallahassee so if anyone lives around this area and knows where to get one please answer. If you don't but know where to buy one PLEASE let me know! Thank you so much for your time!

Favorite Answer

Any store that sells luggage should have them. I saw them at Walmart the other day

Passport Holder Walmart

• beelar

Passport Covers Target

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Where can I buy a passport holder?

I am going to Europe in less than five days and I need to buy a passport holder. The chaperone going with me says to get one that goes around my neck but I don't know where to get one. I don't want to get one off the internet. I need one ASAP and going to a store is quicker. Can anyone...

Source(s): buy passport holder: https://biturl.im/KGBev

Any store that sells luggage should also have passport holders -- especially the major department stores in any good-sized mall. Some travel agencies also have travel-related merchandise for sale.

go to a designer store and ask for a passport holder...

Enjoy Europe To bad your not of legal age i would say bring back duty free liqour.Law state 1 bottle but i never had problem bringing back liqour from europe some duty and some not

I think Walmart or K-Mart if u have 1 there. I'm also going 2 europe! Have FUN!

Walmart - travel section

Target also carried these in a couple of different styles.

Have a great time!!