What is one of the best recipes your grandmother has made you? Tell me some memories you have?

My grandmother is no longer living but I still crave her cooking. I find it to be very true that even though I may beable to make her recipes the food never tastes like hers. Something about her making it and being able to be with her while I eat makes the world of difference in how well it tastes. Everytime I... show more My grandmother is no longer living but I still crave her cooking. I find it to be very true that even though I may beable to make her recipes the food never tastes like hers. Something about her making it and being able to be with her while I eat makes the world of difference in how well it tastes. Everytime I came over to her house she would make her famous Banana Pudding. I loved it so much but most of all I miss her.