Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who will Bush No-bid this deal with Iraq to?

Iraq is proposing to buy up to a billion dollars' worth of medical supplies through the US military to deal with civilian and military casualties of the violence there, the Pentagon said Friday.

No potential contractors have yet been identified and it was not known how long a period of time the proposed deal would cover.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070524/wl_mideast_af...

Favorite Answer

It will be with the Bechtel Corporation I am positive. I will keep a watch out for this myself, and thanks for bringing this to my attention. Eli Lilly works with Bechtel, and I am from Indiana were Eli Lilly is home based at out of Indianapolis.

Is he looking through the contracts with Laura tonight?

Is he assigning to his cousin 4th removed?

What a totally silly thought? My guess is someone that can supply that many supplies - I bet it is a large company.

Probably the pharmaceutical company that discreetly proposed the whole thing in the first place, silly...

lol check the list of top republican contributors for medical supply companies