what is a good site to get notes?

i need better notes to study for.

Favorite Answer

A really good place to get notes is

For books and more- www.answers.com

For books- www.sparknotes.com

Also, www.howstuffworks.com is good too.

www.pinkmonkey.com

www.sparknotes.com

that's for novels and things of that nature . . .

other than that, it really depends on the subject; many books have a list of key points at the end of each chapter. That usually covers the most important parts of the chapter.

when you're taking lecture notes, it's always important to focus on what the instructor elaborates the most on. note his facial expressions, or any hand movements he/ she makes. Also, if they say: "THIS WILL BE ON THE TEST," it's probably gonna be on the test . . . trust me, many people think the instructor is just pulling their leg, but when it came down to it, it was on the test, word for word!

PM me if you want any more "words of wisdom".

Source(s): Man, I went to like 7 colleges! Naw, just kidding, I give lectures on how to take notes and all that kind of stuff to 6th graders and older adults when they're taking any classes.

Well, for books, sparknotes is good. and whatever it is you need to study for, just plug it into google. about.com is a good site for alot

NOT wikipedia. Sparknotes for some. Use .org, or .gov websites, not .com

sparknotes.com

Source(s): used it all throughout school :)

www.sparknotes.com