What can I use to create an intercooler for my entertainment center cabinet?

I have a wooden cabinet that houses my PS3, my audio receiver, a 5 disc cd changer/radio, and my cable box DVR. The temperatures get way too hot in the cabinet! Currently I have drilled many 3 inch holes in the back of the cabinet, but without a fan or something to circulate the air, the heat is trapped and will... show more I have a wooden cabinet that houses my PS3, my audio receiver, a 5 disc cd changer/radio, and my cable box DVR. The temperatures get way too hot in the cabinet! Currently I have drilled many 3 inch holes in the back of the cabinet, but without a fan or something to circulate the air, the heat is trapped and will drastically reduce the life of my precious items. The cabinet sits about an inch from the wall. If I could connect a couple of computer fans onto the wood, I believe that would produce adequate air circulation .My problem is that I do not have a computer by the TV, and I am not sure what I can use to power 5 fans. I was suggested to purchase a computer power supply, which has the plug-ins for computer fans, but I thought I might need additional hardware, such as a motherboard, or also software, such as an operating system, to tell the power supply to power the fans. Please let me know if you have any ideas, or have made something yourself. Thanks!