Statistics on much complicated math is used in real life?

Hi! i need help on a essay in which i argue that complicated math i.e. algebra, geometry, calculus is useful in real life, i need a statistic of some sort or a quote of a famous guy to defend my argument
(it would be nice if it was a statistic talking about how much people really use *hard* math.)
♥THANK YOU♥
Update: Hi! i need help on a essay in which i argue that complicated math i.e. algebra, geometry, calculus is useful in real life, i need a statistic of some sort or a quote of a famous guy to defend my argument (it would be nice if it was a statistic talking about how much people really use *hard* math.) ♥THANK... show more Hi! i need help on a essay in which i argue that complicated math i.e. algebra, geometry, calculus is useful in real life, i need a statistic of some sort or a quote of a famous guy to defend my argument
♥THANK YOU♥
p.s i cant use it if there is no siting or quoting or whatever
Update 2: wait, wait im so sorry i messed up i need to know why it is not useless in real life ignore everything up there