What does this mean?

OK... so i was hanging out with my guy friend and every thing was normal...........then out of no where (totally random) he says why do i get the feeling your coming on to me. Then I said what...and he just said never mind. What exactly does he mean?

Favorite Answer

He was testing you.

There is always an undertone of sex to any male\female relationship. If you want to advance it, let him know where you stand.

MOST OF THE TIMES WHEN GUYS SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND THEN SAY NEVERMIND THEY WERE LOOKING FOR A REACTION WHICH MEANS THEY WANTED TO SEE WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT IT OR IF YOU REALLY WERE TRYING TO COME ON TO HIM I WOULD SAY HE LIKES YOU AND THAT WAS A WAY OF FINDING OUT IF THE FEELING IS MUTUAL

HE PROBABLY LIKES YOU.

COMMENTS LIKE THAT DEFINITELY MEANS THAT HE LIKES YOU. HE JUST HASN'T FOUND THE EXACT WORDS TO TELL YOU. DO YOU LIKE HIM? IF SO...SAY SOMETHING SIMILAR BACK TO HIM. GOOD LUCK!!!

Source(s): NENA.....
  • mlp7

he wants you.......or he is gay and ONLY wants to be friends and he just couldn't believe you were making ana attempt to come on to him

He thought you were flirting with him, or maybe hoping you were.

He probably likes you....A lot.