Can anyone help me with a Indian Health Service question?

My husband is navajo, and let's just say he really needs to go to the doctor. We don't have any insurance, and no money either. Living in Idaho we are nearby the Fort Hall Rez. Can anyone out there give me contact information? Or any information at all? He used to go the Apache reservation in AZ, but he's never gone to one up here.

1 Answer

  • T B
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Get in touch with The Center for American Indian Health

    this is the number posted ..443-287-7277

    Maybe they will be able to stare you in right direction

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.