Places to go around Columbus, OH...?

I am meeting someone on a blind date, and the person in the middle says that I have to think of somewhere to go. I don't like bars, and it is in the afternoon...tommorow! Any ideas would be helpful...Thanks in advance!

I don't really like shopping or malls...

Favorite Answer

It's sounds like it's too lat for a lunch date. You could always go for the Museum of Art. There is a cafe there where you can sit and talk for a while and then go and walk through the museum.

Also, The Franklin Park Conservatory might be a good place. They have their butterfly exhibit right now.

• Kim

You could go to Polaris mall or even Easton. Easton is fun it is a mall also but there are all kinds of shops outside as well since it's been so nice I'd go to Easton. There is Cosi too if you like that kind of stuff. There is a lot of stuf to choose from really. I guess it depends what you both like to do.

easton...the shopping center is a fun place to kill an afternoon. they have lots of cool places to eat a movie theater and other cool shops. its off of 270 east i believe look it up online to be sure...plus if the date sucks you can always go shopping afterward to make yourself foregt the bad date...

Go to Polaris Mall.

I can't give specific directions, but you'd find something to do there.