How do I wean my 12 month old from nursing to whole milk?

She will not take a bottle, nor will she drink from a cup of any sort. From day one she has refused a bottle, so that is out of the question. As far as sippy cups, we have tried them all from the time she was 6 months old. She just plays with them. I thought I would be done nursing the day she turned one, but... show more She will not take a bottle, nor will she drink from a cup of any sort. From day one she has refused a bottle, so that is out of the question. As far as sippy cups, we have tried them all from the time she was 6 months old. She just plays with them.

I thought I would be done nursing the day she turned one, but it seems impossible to stop. She is always smacking her lips and trying to pull my shirt off. I feel guilty when she starts to cry.
I guess my concern is trying to figure out how to get her off the breast and on the cup!

Any suggestions from moms who have dealt with this would be great!!