Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

If people say if you eat your dessert before dinner it will ruin your appetite won't eating your dinner before

ruin your appetite for dessert?

Best Answer

Ah, what you didn't know is that we all have separate stomachs for desserts.

Nonsense! Eating dessert before dinner makes you lose your appetite for dinner. Nothing is really lost there.

• tracy

Its a well known fact, there is always room for dessert. Do you not remember as a child, you be stuffed from dinner but then when your mum asked if you wanted ice cream, all of a sudden your hungry again.

There seems to be a special place for dessert that regular food can't go.

I don't take desserts after dinner.

Always leave room for your dessert!!

No, as people will keep eating and when it is sweet, then the will over eat just to have the sweet. That is what leads to gorging.

i only eat dessert anyway. the expensive stuff.

the ice-cream isn't as expensive as the new clothes though.

I suppose if nothing else, that swimsuit may ruin my appetite permenantly anyway.

I agree, but remember we're not supposed to enjoy pleasurable things too much.