Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 decade ago

How do you spell the sound of a heart beat?

this sounds stupid but I need to know how do you spell the sound of a heart beat.

• BeeGee
    Favorite Answer

There is no one way to spell a heart beat sound. Most medical texts say that a healthy heart sounds like " lub-dup, lub-dup". Depending on the heart, or what the person is doing or thinking, the sound could vary from something like "plop, plop" to "thud" to "pop, pop". Throb is not a bad way to describe how your heart sounds to you.

• Done

Depends on the person and the speed of the beat.

Wow - this is like trying to spell a certain drum-beat.

Sorry - I am sitting here thinking hard for a good answer and I don't have one!

If you're talking about an EKG, the letters P,Q,R,S and T are used to describe the different parts of a heartbeat.

It's lub and dub.

This is a challenging question, and one that made me curious for a very long time.

if u concentrate the sound of Heart Beat u will clearly heard that sound Ya-Rub, Ya Rub, Ya Rub,Ya Rub....means ALLAH,

lub dub

lub dub

lub dub is how I learned it in nursing school

Maybe, yeah