Does anyone know where I can get AUTHENTIC Boston and Chicago Police Shirts.?

I am a law enforcement officer in the Chicago area who collects T shirts. I am looking for AUTHENTIC department T's from the cities of Chicago and Boston. I am also looking for a Mass. State Police T. If anyone who sees this is a current officer with either of these departments, I will be more than willing to show proof of employment with my department in order to aquire a shirt.

• CGIV76
    Favorite Answer

In Chicago, check the FOP store in the union building.

77 West Washington. You will need ID.

Source(s): Me, retired Police Officer

Either call the department or maybe this site might help:

crazyshirts.com

Source(s): Good luck.

why don't' you call the department directly, you should get the answer you are looking for.