Is $12,000 too much to ask for a 2001 Honda CRV Ex with less than 35k miles on it?

Im trying to sell my car and I wonder if Im overpricing myself out of the market? Is $12,000 too much to ask for a 2001 Honda CRV Ex with less than 35k miles on it? The Car condition is good and the Kelly blue book value is similar.

• Best Answer

I know they redesigned those in 2002 and 2007.So you have the first generation,I would go with the kbb.com listed price and knock $1,500 off it.Sell it on autotrader it's almost guaranteed to sell.Good luck, I hope your going with another honda!

Source(s): Honda owner!Always.

I don't know, it just came out and not enough data is available. The previous models, I would say is OK car. 2000 models had valve gap tightening up problem. And don't see the logic in using timing belt for SUV. Nosier, but timing chain should be used on cars like this. Is 4 WD, but is automatic 4WD - which kicks in when computer sees the need. Ok, then how the heck do I know if it is working properly?

Cars are the WORST investments to get into. No matter what you do to it, you will lose money. It's going to be hard to try to sell a 6 year old car for 12k...

No. But I would check with a local dealer to confirm the price, if it is a private party selling.

I would just buy me a new one from the dealership, Lower it a lil bit

yes

How about 10,500 it will sell faster.

no one will pay blue book, maybe about 9,000

10,250 MAX FOR THAT CAR IN PERFECT CONDITION

go with $9k