American red plastic party cups.. any ideas...??

in american films whenever theres a teen party they always drink from red plastic cups with ridges in. Me and my friend noticed it, honestly they are in pretty much every american party scene in any teen film. Anyway, said friend is having a birthday party and i really want to get some. Theres loads of party... show more in american films whenever theres a teen party they always drink from red plastic cups with ridges in. Me and my friend noticed it, honestly they are in pretty much every american party scene in any teen film. Anyway, said friend is having a birthday party and i really want to get some. Theres loads of party suppliers etc. on the internet but i cannot find THOSE cups ANYWHERE!! they have to be red, they have to be PLASTIC and they have to have ridges!! they seem to be everywhere in america so where the bloody hell do i ascertain them from?! suggestions welcome! ive typed in every combination of search details i can think of in to google and i still haven't found THOSE cups!! its driving me mad! i cant even find them on ebay!!!! its ridiculous i tell you. i will be eternaly helpful for anyone who can find them! but be carefull.. it may become an obsession like it has with me.. ive been looking for about 4 hours! yeah.. i have no life. please help, thankyou!
Update: just like to add, i would LOVE to casually pop down to walmart etc. but i live in england, wales to be specific and (i know its a terrible tragedy) there are NO walmarts!! i totally wish there were but there arent haha hence the trouble getting them!!