Would you describe your house to be a war zone, a circus or an insane assylum?

Or anything other than that?

Favorite Answer

I think it is a combination of everything above!! I have 3 sons so the place is like a war zone at the best of times. We have pets so it can be a circus and it is a insane assylum because I am going crazy!!

Usually a circus because the dogs are running around playing and their toys are everywhere. Other days it's like an insane asylum when the depression and anxiety kick in.

Normally it is quiet, but last weekend it was a three ring circus with 1 cat, 2 dogs, a bird and four grandchildren. Now we are back to quiet! Thank goodness.

• Mag

an insane assylum

a circus. it's just me and my 9 year old boy and a couple cats. Not too much crazy, but a lot of running, jumping, comedy, tumbling and tricks!

My sactuary where after all the mumbo jumbo, lies, inuedos, insults, disappointments, and the heartache and headache of what the American society has become, I can seek peace.

• Praxis

it used to be a circus but now with the kids 'grown' its like a zen retreat :)

it's a circus...that runs at an insane asylum.

With 2 preteens and a husband I would say I qualify for all three!

a club

i just got a new sound system so the place be hoppin and boppin - party ova heah!

;P