Would you describe your house to be a war zone, a circus or an insane assylum?

Or anything other than that?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think it is a combination of everything above!! I have 3 sons so the place is like a war zone at the best of times. We have pets so it can be a circus and it is a insane assylum because I am going crazy!!

• 1 decade ago

Usually a circus because the dogs are running around playing and their toys are everywhere. Other days it's like an insane asylum when the depression and anxiety kick in.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Normally it is quiet, but last weekend it was a three ring circus with 1 cat, 2 dogs, a bird and four grandchildren. Now we are back to quiet! Thank goodness.

• Mag
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

an insane assylum

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a circus. it's just me and my 9 year old boy and a couple cats. Not too much crazy, but a lot of running, jumping, comedy, tumbling and tricks!

• 1 decade ago

My sactuary where after all the mumbo jumbo, lies, inuedos, insults, disappointments, and the heartache and headache of what the American society has become, I can seek peace.

• Praxis
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

it used to be a circus but now with the kids 'grown' its like a zen retreat :)

• 1 decade ago

it's a circus...that runs at an insane asylum.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

With 2 preteens and a husband I would say I qualify for all three!

• 1 decade ago

a club

i just got a new sound system so the place be hoppin and boppin - party ova heah!

;P

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.