fiVe
fiVe asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Why do men feel threatened by women having sex toys?

• Solo
    Best Answer

My wife has one and its never threatened me.

• XOUT

What men are you talking about? Many of us guys get turned on if our woman uses one, at least in front of us, or as an adjunct to help her climax. I am not aware of any men feeling threatened by sex toys. Men only get threatened by other men.

I suppose that if the guy is insecure about himself he might feel threatened. Personally, i have no problem with it and I encourage incorporating that into our sessions...LOL

I guess you could ask the same question if the roles were reversed.

I'm not saying ALL these guys are lying but I know exactly what you mean. My ex husband was intimidated. My new husband (that's an understatement cuz we've been married for 9 yrs) likes them as long as we use them together!

Have a good day!

Actually I purchase sex toys for my wife... they regularly feature in our foreplay... and they keep humming along well after I have reached an orgasm..... gotta love those long life batteries... providing time to recover ... sometimes I tag team with one stroke for stroke... and we have names for them.

They aren't at all threatening... although pinkie is way out of my league....

I think they are. They feel that they are no longer needed...

What they dont understand is that the toy can not give love..

No threats in my mind honey. In fact, it turns me on. The thought of a lady who wants to stimulate herself gives me a chubby.

• Louy

Not at all, at least for me I found it exciting...but I'd get the impression that this woman will never get enough!