which recording artist/band is being robbed the most???

every second, minute, hour, day, week and month their cd (or cds) isn't in the billboard top 20 they are being robbed of something they truely deserve. U think they are awsome and their cd kicks total *** with complete class and you are wondering why it isn't selling like it should. esspecially when u

see all the garbage cds on there that people are spending their money on. (please keep your answers to those cds that been release in the past 2 years - since May 2005)

Update:

people this is your chance to sell us on your favorite recording artist/band.

There no right or wrong answer here - just sell us.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wow . . . BIG question!

If you asked the artists who are getting stage time, radio play, some CD sales, or just good gigs~you wouldn't find a lot of them saying they feel

robbed.

Most anyone who makes a living playing music will tell you they're happy & wouldn't wanna be doing anything else.

I think the folks who got robbed were early blues, soul, and jazz musicians. Most of them were African American.

Many of them had no idea how much they were making or made in a lifetime....because "producers" "managers" etc were robbing them blind.

There were some great talents who died broke although their music continues to sell to this day.

That's what being robbed means and it should never, ever happen to anyone...

I happen to really dig jazz, blues, soul, and some of the retro stuff Taylor Hicks plays when he isn't being jerked around by the A.I. control freaks.

Although I like the CD he released after AI, his concerts are the only place to feel how good he is. And how much fun he's has performing.

His first two albums, UNDER THE RADAR and IN MY TIME were released before AI & most of the songs & music were written by Hicks & his band LiMBO and need to be heard.

Hicks' music makes him a hard guy to Bag & Tag...

And the people who threw his album together in 5 months didn't give him ONE song any radio station would play ?!

It still sold over a million copies... & you'll never hear him complain: he just loves what he does too much... and if he gets paid to do it, far out...

Now he's bought his contract from AI and is a free agent with a 53 city sold out tour behind him and another one just beginning.

Sure... it's a bummer to hear anyone put down music you like.

Personally I don't know why anyone bothers to write/talk/think about a musician they hate, do you?

But it happens....you only have to read some of the ranting that goes on here to know that.

So, feel sorry for anyone who isn't spending that time finding music they LOVE . . .

Because that's the beauty of music . . .

There is SO much that is SO good...just bliss out, chill, and soak it up.

Yeah, ya right...

Dave Matthews (Kath's brother)

Source(s): A lifetime of LOVING music...
  • 1 decade ago

Metallica

• 1 decade ago

I would have to say Metallica

• Felix
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

every one

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gregory C. Coleman...........................................have fun, dont start late you'll be up all night

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.