Days of our lives...best looking actor?

Who do you think is the hottest DOOL actor? Of all time?

Favorite Answer

I think the hottest man to EVER be on Days is James Scott who plays EJ Wells. He's my dream man lol

Now, if you said on any soap at all, then I'd have to go with Justin Hartley; the original Fox Crane. He's the hottest man in the whole world.

Source(s): I've watched Days for nearly 20 years.

Brian Dattilo is staying and he will be back as Lucas. I think Lucas is covering for Will or Kate. I am not sure the writers want Sami happy. But I have said before that Sami and Lucas could put their little heads together like they did back in high school and plot and scheme and cause lots of trouble for E.J. and Stefano.The show was much better years ago. I think they are trying to make it better by bring back old people from the past. Like Steve and Kayla, and others.Don't give up on Days after 40 years!

Peter Reckell - younger Bo, older Bo doesn't matter. He's always been my favorite.

Among the younger actors now - James Scott, he's fine. And that accent really tops that particular piece of eye candy.

I'm old school, but I used to think the guy who played Mike Horton and the actor that played Peter were total hotties!

• Nico

I would have to say for me it would be a tie between EJ, Lucas, Phillip and the old Austin (Patrick Muldoon) for the younger set of guys. For the older group, Bo and Steve difinately have the hot bad boy look. And I always thought that Jack was sexy in a nerdy kind of way.

I would have to agree and say Bo Brady, next I think would be Max, he is pretty sexy. I always thought that Rex was real easy on the eyes too. And EJ is nice too! But, yeah, Bo Brady.

I think your question says,Who do you think is the hottest DOOL actor? Of all time? So, Of all time, it had to be Bo Brady!!! He is irreplaceable!!!!

old shawn (Jason Cook) he was the hottest DOOL actor... next would have to be E.J he is a jerk but he is HOT!!!!!

EJ is sexy as all hell but I can't stand him he so irritates me but Rex was a hottie and TEK man he does it for me Sammi';s twin brother Eric is drop dead also Brandon Walker it was something about him but everyone else is okay but these are my favs

Eric Martsolf (Brady Black) and Greg Vaughn (Eric Brady)