Problem with heat/air in Chrysler LHS?

The heat turns itself on and flows hot air through the windshield vents. It doesn't matter if I have the system on or not. After a while it will start blowing hot air. Sometimes it quits and then comes back on. I was thinking it may be the Blower Motor Module or the Resistor. What the resistor does I don't... show more The heat turns itself on and flows hot air through the windshield vents. It doesn't matter if I have the system on or not. After a while it will start blowing hot air. Sometimes it quits and then comes back on. I was thinking it may be the Blower Motor Module or the Resistor. What the resistor does I don't know.

I thought that the climate control panel was the problem and I took it out because I would go to press a button to turn it off and it wouldn't. Sometimes I would flick it and it would stop blowing for a while. But like I said, I took it out but it still blows hot air. The AC does work when it is functioning fine.

Any ideas? This time of the year...........I don't need heat...lol.