Why is it so different between a live guided and recorded guided past life regression session?

I went and had a PLR and it was absolutely amazing. I never really believed in all this stuff till I went and did it myself and experienced it myself. I met my spirit guide and learned a lot about who I am and who I was. So I decided to get some recorded "guided" PLR sessions that you could do by yourself. So far none of these seem to have the same effect as the one where a live Hypnotherapist was sitting next to me guiding me.

Personally I don't care to pay the fee each time I want to "take a trip in my past" or talk to my spirit guide. I believe that this is something I should be able to do myself during meditation. So why is it so difficult when I am alone versus at a Certified Regression Hypnotists office?

Unless you understand this question, have experience in performing or under going PLR's, please do not respond. It is a classic situation "Unless you have been there, done that, don't knock it"

Best Answer

There is no difference, they are both bogus.