Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsOther - Yahoo Products · 1 decade ago

can someone please tell me why the yahoo music video player wont play?

i went to the free yahoo music videos, the video player opened up fine, but the videos wont start. i clicked on "play" and nothing happens. that page told me that if it does'nt work, to try going back to the old yahoo music video player, i did that and still nothing. i've disabled my pop ups, still the video player will launch but the video wont play and i cant seem to find any contact info. for the yahoo video player. would someone please (in laymans terms) tell me what to do? thank you in advance, cookie.

Favorite Answer

try updating the drivers for the player,

• khusbu

I easily have not been in a position to play Yahoo video clips for weeks on my own laptop laptop, i will bypass to Youtube and discover and play the video clips yet no longer Yahoo. I cant discover the thank you to checklist it to Yahoo so for sure they do no longer prefer to renowned.