Can someone please tell me why the yahoo music video player wont play?

i went to the free yahoo music videos, the video player opened up fine, but the videos wont start. i clicked on "play" and nothing happens. that page told me that if it does'nt work, to try going back to the old yahoo music video player, i did that and still nothing. i've disabled my pop ups,... show more i went to the free yahoo music videos, the video player opened up fine, but the videos wont start. i clicked on "play" and nothing happens. that page told me that if it does'nt work, to try going back to the old yahoo music video player, i did that and still nothing. i've disabled my pop ups, still the video player will launch but the video wont play and i cant seem to find any contact info. for the yahoo video player. would someone please (in laymans terms) tell me what to do? thank you in advance, cookie.